Creating Strategies and Supporting Action Plans
Rapidly evolving mobile and wireless markets demand flexible strategy planning and agile implementation. Strategic planning requires both the devising of a plan to carry out your business objectives and the means with which to implement it. We understand that in order for any strategy to be of maximum value, it has to complement your business environment and capabilities and lend itself to focused execution. And it has to be actionable by you and quickly.
With experience both as an insider in and an advisor to strategy teams of Fortune 500 and start-up companies, Arvani Group supports your initiatives in the following areas:
- Current strategy analysis − We evaluate strengths and weaknesses and delineate recommendations for improvement.
- New strategy development − We create a new strategy for a company, division, product, or service based on shifting market, technology, and economic conditions.
- Process facilitation − We foster a clearer, more comprehensive exchange of information and increase communication within your organization to promote staff/employee buy-in and smoother teamwork.
- Action plan development − We identify criteria for strategy implementation, including budget issues, organization, personnel, and marketing/communication steps, enabling you to meet specific milestones and objectives.
- Strategy execution support − We provide hands-on direction that focuses all participants on successfully carrying out the plan.
- Interim management − We occupy short-term management positions to help you maintain your progress until the right full-time manager can be hired.
Visit our Advisory & Expert Witness Support services page to learn more about our next set of services.